Monday, March 25, 2013

A Big Thank You For Supporting ThaNaijaPOET


I just thought i should say a very big thank you to everyone who has reached out to me from the moment i shut down Simply SAMAD through the birth of ThaNaijaPOET [http://thanaijapoet.blogspot.com].

I would never have been able to make it happen without God blessing me with loving and supportive peeps like you all.

I sincerely appreciate everyone. You all know yourselves and to begin to mention names might take the whole day so i just pray we all continue to grow personally and collectively.

Wishing you happiness in the rest of 2013 and a wonderful week. I love you all

Signed,
Samod Biobaku
ThaNaijaPOET

1 comment:

  1. Hello of this is Hohlumeday. Kindly add me up on my new bbpjn in lost all contacts.24dd98c3.thanks.

    ReplyDelete