Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tired Of The Cane [A Poem By Samuel Pibowei]


I am sick and tired of the pain from the cane
My tears shower endlessly like the rain

My clothes are full of red stains
Why are my parents so wicked?

Is it because of my strong head?
I wish I was dead
Then all this suffering would end
I am weak and bitter inside

Whenever I commit an offence...
I hide...
In order not to be punished I lied
I wish I was given another chance
So there will be a way of repentance

Now I'm heading for distance
So that my past will not be a remembrance
And my parents
will now know my importance


Composed by Samuel Pibowei

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

6 comments:

  1. Wow. This poem is wonderful and I think Wole Soyinka should be scared because he has competition :). This poem is just too good. Thumbs up to samuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is tseshi and I was just reading this poem and thought to myself Wole Soyinka should be scared because he has competition :).....thumbs up samuel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your poem is really nice. All in all I can say you have great talent. Kudos,thumbs up. But lyk seriously are your parents wicked?just askin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Samuel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant stop reading this poem. you have done well pibowei samuel. thumbs up!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH!!!! The poem is amazing. Wishing you all the best with your talent.

    ReplyDelete