Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Finally Meet a KAI Official That I Like [Lagos]


Today, for the very first time, I saw an official of the Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI) warn a pedestrian to use the bridge rather than cross the ever busy Ikorodu Road in Lagos and risk getting hit by a car. Splendid, isn't it?

Most residents of Lagos who have at one time or the other come across pedestrian bridge and how a good number of KAI officials operate would understand that such warnings are indeed very rare.

I have personally witnessed their modus operandi countless times since the route i take to work always has me walking past the Ojota pedestrian bridge. They simply wait for you to commit the offense and then promptly pounce on you afterwards; even if you have a KAI official standing right in front of you and watching you before you even cross.


I just thought i should throw a thumbs up to the KAI official i saw today who never stopped looking at the pedestrian who was in the course of crossing without using the pedestrian bridge. The official did not utter a single word. he rather chose to point towards the bridge continuously and of course, the pedestrian got the message.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

No comments:

Post a Comment