Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Future Dream [By Abdurahman Adedokun]


My future dream is to become a poet
They say its impossible
Do i wanna fly like a jet

They talk about me like a handkerchief dirty and wet

But I'll become a poet
That's what i bet
To me it's a game I'll make sure i net

Chasing success to the east and west
Working all day without any rest
So o, brethren - what do i do next?


Poem by Adedokun. T. Abdurahman


 Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

1 comment:

  1. You write what you feel in your heart, what you observe, what you abhor, what you love, who you love, you write about your enemies, about the wind, about pain, your experiences, inspiration, spirituality, you write what you wish to inspire, how you will soar higher, you cry and you laugh and you write about that, you write about those who left you, whether a lost love, a great friendship, you write what you visualize so others can see it too. Pen the words as they come and share with the world. Such a gift is meant to be shared with others. I look forward to your work my poet friend.....

    ReplyDelete