Friday, May 03, 2013

Sweet Sensation is Recruiting

Do you need a job? Guess what?

Sweet Sensation is looking for recent graduates of Nigerian universities with a background in business - for instance Economics, Marketing and the likes for its various subsidiaries.

Recruiting session is tomorrow Saturday, May 4, 2013.
Time: 10am prompt.
Venue: Sweet Sensation Head office, Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos.

Email CV to: Okamson@gmail.com

Announcer: @iam_hip



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD (or @ThaNaijaPOET) for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, artworks, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    Also visit my blog post - Abercrombie and Fitch

    ReplyDelete