Friday, May 10, 2013

Female TV Presenter and Line Producer Needed in Lagos

Audition for a young female as a TV presenter who must not be older than 27 years old.

Interested individuals must have a comical bend and must be spontaneously creative.

Also needed is a line producer for a comedy TV magazine programme.

Venue 45, Sam Shonibare Street, Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos.

Date May 18, 2013.

Time 11.00am

Courtesy: THEJOBCENTRE



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SimplySAMAD (or @ThaNaijaPOET) for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, artworks, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

1 comment:

  1. Have yοu eveг cоnsіdered
    publishіng an e-book or guеѕt authοrіng on оthег webѕіtеs?

    I have а blοg bаsed uроn on the ѕame іdеas you ԁіscuѕѕ anԁ
    wοuld love to have уou shaгe ѕοme stοries/infοrmation.
    I knoω my vіsіtors wоuld vаlue yοur ωork.

    If уou're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

    Have a look at my web page party pills cheap ()

    ReplyDelete