Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Let It Go [A poem by Bolaji O Micheal Readyrytah]


Let it go!
Cast it off your mind like who knows.
A blow on my face, red nose.
Trying too pave the road i once rode upon.Telling me i can have it back really sucks.
My head knocks! need some oil too lighten me up.
Don't wanna make more foes down d lane.
And my woes kinda drive me insane.
My feelings are real, dealing with every part of me.
Reality struck making me know i don't have too win.
Guess i was so egotistic without a thought of Him.
God's will was done, all alone i resent too my guilt.
Muscle hurt and i wish it wasn't true.
Tho true like whips back in junior school days.
I let it go, hey! Life goes on.
My pen so good at lifting me back on my toes.
God's gift too make my experience a prose.
Watch and see how the change goes.
I probably should be talking next about my heyday.


This was composed by Bolaji O Micheal Readyrytah


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @ThaNaijaPOET for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, artworks, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633.

No comments:

Post a Comment