Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Conversations Between Guys and Girls?


TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES

Mary: Hello Love!

Sarah: Hello my dear-how are u today?


Mary: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot.

Sarah: And me too

Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I will pay you a visit this afternoon.

Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to have you. I will be expecting you my angel.

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

Mary: Am going to visit that prostitute again.

Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I will buy her drinks with my money again, she must be joking.
.******************************************
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN GUYS

JEFF: Bastard how far?

FRED: Mad man I dey? How ur drunkard father?

JEFF: My Papa dey! Na gutter we pick am again this morning, Ur mama wey still Dey buy pampers for you nko?

FRED: You are a fool. How far, U dey house? ...I dey come charge phone.

JEFF: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink beer…

FRED: Idiot like U. Lyk fAda like son... Later now!

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL*

JEFF: That Fred can be funny at times but always great companion anytime.

FrEd: John is just a reliable friend.
**************************************
LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other
but they never like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will always have each other's back.

#TRUE or FALSE?



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @ThaNaijaPOET for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, artworks, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

3 comments:

  1. Nice one and very true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true.U said it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely true Samod you've said it all. HBD darling Sonia

    ReplyDelete