Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Joke of the Day


Two friends went hunting, one of them got bit by a snake on his buttocks so the other called for the nearest doctor. Unfortunately for him the doctor was in the middle of a pregnancy so he advised him to suck out the venom from his buttocks and spit it out.

"What did the doctor say?" asked his friend.

He sighed and said "the doctor said you're going to die. Imagine that..."

What would you have done as a friend?



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @ThaNaijaPOET for exciting short stories, poems, modeling/acting auditions, artworks, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to
    see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can
    be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83
    views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to
    share it with someone!

    Also visit my web-site - cheap legal highs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellο, i read yоur blog occasiοnally and i own a similaг onе and
    i wаs just wondering if you get а lot of spam remarκs?
    If so how dο yοu preѵent it, any plugin or anуthing yоu can advіsе?
    I get so much latelу it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Visit my site :: party pills cheap

    ReplyDelete