Friday, April 26, 2013

When Was The Last Time You Wrote a Poem With a Pen and Paper?



To be honest, the last time I wrote a poem (or short story) with a pen and paper was about a decade ago.

Not that I got lazy or developed a dislike for those writing materials but the moment i started writing with my laptop and then later on, mobile devices, I've found it hard to return to a pen and a blank page.


I'm sure we all know that writing with electronic devices has its down sides, same goes for the pen and paper. i remember writing a 20-Microsoft-paged short story and somehow ended up replacing the complete version with a document with the same title that had just the title typed it in.

Gosh! If a had found a rat eating off my names off my certificates, my devastation would have been on the same level.


So, what do you think?

Would you still write longhand or would you just stick with the digital age?



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @simplysamad for more exciting gist, photos, interviews, reviews, jokes, quotes and other entertaining content | BB pin: 267F2633

2 comments:

  1. I almost cried when my phone got damaged by power voltage. it couldn't be repaired, my write-up got the devastating damage. it was all gone. i started afresh on mobile devices.. but with back up's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That must have been very heartbreaking episode for you. I once experienced such and it hurt like hell. I lost my appetite and almost gave up on hope.

    ReplyDelete